© 2008 Saginaw Area Fireworks
Click graphic at right for
CAR PASS order form
Parking Passes may be purchased at:
• Lightning Printing, 5982State, Suite D
• Mike's Wrecker Service, 2522 Hess
The show is totally funded by private donations.
Without your help there wouldn't be a show.
On event night parking is available througout the area. Parking is available on a first come first served basis. Early arrival is recommended.
See the map for directions to Ojibway Island.
• Parking is available throughout the area.
• Parking is available at the Andersen Water Park, Hoyt Park, Ruben Daniels Lifelong Learning Center, Saginaw County Court House, and assorted on-street parking locations.
• Parking is available on Ojibway Island only with a parking pass which are available for $20.00 each until the end of the day on Sunday; July 3, 2016. They will be $25.00 the day of the show; Monday; July 4, 2016. You may call 989-751-0792 to obtain further information.
How to pick up your parking pass / wrist band
If you have donated for a parking pass or wrist band phone
Tom Roy 989-239-4479
Those with wrist bands get free entrance to the Children's Zoo until 5:00 PM on July 4, 2016
Scroll to see more